With the warm weather coming soon, it is time to open those windows and let the sun in. Unfiltered Mom Kathy Chlan shares 5 Spring Cleaning Tips Your Mom Never Told You About. You’ve got to try them to believe them.
- Stained clothes : Put the brakes on a new spring wardrobe. For stains, soak it in two-parts milk and one part white vinegar overnight.
- Clean the toilet with Kool – Aid: The citric acid will clean the toilet. Flush the toilet and put a pack in. Let sit overnight. Don’t worry about stains; because it’s being used on a porcelain surface, the color won’t bleed.
- Use Newspaper instead of Paper Towels: While paper towels simply smear the oil, newspapers can penetrate it, making the glass shinier.
- Fight stains with toothpaste – Did your kid write on the wall again with crayon? Dab some toothpaste onto a damp napkin to wipe it out.
- Create a self-cleaning tub! No one enjoys dealing with mold and mildew that builds up in the shower, so add some booze to the equation Spray the area with vodka-its acids will cut right through the grime. Let the vodka sit for 10 minutes, then clean normally. It’ll cut down on scrubbing-big time.