I can't believe the time is here for you to go away to college. You will be leaving in 3 weeks. OMG, I said it out loud.
You came into this world 8 weeks earlier than your due date and haven't stopped since. You continually make us laugh and you are a great brother!
There are a few things that I want you to hold on to. Yes, right about now, you are thinking "Oh God, another lecture".
1. When you look in the mirror, ALWAYS know that you are a strong man.
2. You have the gift of making people laugh. Hold onto that quality because it will get you through adversity in your life.
3. When you fall down in life ( and you will), you should pick yourself up, wipe yourself off and get on with it! Just don't get hurt. LOL
4. Grandpa Fallon said this to me once and it stuck. "Life is like a card game. It is not about the hand you were dealt, it is how you play that hand". Play it with dignity and grace!!!"
5. Most of all CARPE DIEM - Seize the day. Make the most of college and find what you would like to do.
Last, but not least, we will miss you terribly!!! Know we are at home rooting for you and will ALWAYS be here for you. But, if you fail out and have to come home, we kill you. Only kidding, (Not).
Fly, my son, fly!!!